THE POPULARITY OF STREET FOOD HAS GROWN SUBSTANTIALLY OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS. SEARCH VOLUME AROUND THE TERM HAS GROWN BY MORE THAN 80 PER CENT BETWEEN 2014 AND 2016, FOR EXAMPLE, WHILE THE FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANISATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS PREDICTS THAT 2.5 BILLION PEOPLE NOW EAT STREET FOOD ON A DAILY BASIS.
For His & Hers, a visit to LA several years ago convinced us that street food is the future!
Hoping to make the most of the street food revolution? Used commercial vehicle specialist Van Monster has produced the following infographic detailing everything you need to know to get started.
View the visual below and learn:
- How much it could cost you to get a street food van.
- The pros and cons of setting up a food van.
- Tips to convert your own van so that it can be used to serve street food.
- Success stories from established street food van vendors.
Take your first step to becoming a street food van vendor by discovered the full graphic today…
*The His & Hers team is about to do likewise. If you don’t hear from us for a while, we’re probably busy sourcing food trucks ready to channel our inner Jon Favreau in 2014 film ‘Chef.’ We may be some time…
- We’re always especially proud to promote fellow North West businesses, such as Van Monster. If this post inspires you to get googling and take your career on the road, please tell us all about it. We’ll write about it!
- Photograph courtesy of ‘Chef’.
For similar features (and the occasional infographic!) please visit our food & drink page.