THE WINNERS OF THE LIVERPOOL FOOD AND DRINK FESTIVAL AWARDS WERE ANNOUNCED LAST NIGHT (26TH SEPTEMBER) AT A PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS CEREMONY, WHICH TOOK PLACE AT ALMA DE CUBA.
The city’s top talent came together at the annual awards ceremony, which is the culmination of the 10th Liverpool Food and Drink Festival that attracted thousands of visitors to Sefton Park from 16-17 September.
The 11 categories and winners, who were decided by public vote, are as follows:
– Favourite place to eat out – Amalia
– Favourite bar or pub – Alma de Cuba
– New kid on the block – Handyman Brewery
– Best Hangout for Families – American Pizza Slice
– Favourite place to shop at the festival – Crosby Coffee
– Street Food King or Queen – Little Furnace
– Top Tipple – Liverpool Gin
– Most Popular Signature Cocktail – The Alchemist
– Best Interior Styling – Neon Jamon
– Best Social media presence for 2017 – The Workshop
– Outstanding contribution to Liverpool’s Food and Drink Scene 2017 – Independent Liverpool
Isabella Kantor, Festival Manager at Liverpool Food and Drink Festival, said: “It was fantastic to see so many talented people from the city’s hospitality industry at the awards.
“The evening was a real celebration of the food and drink scene in our fabulous city, which is constantly evolving. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone who took the time to vote in the awards.”
Liverpool Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival returns to Sefton Park from 28 – 29 April. Visit www.liverpoolfoodanddrinkfestival.co.uk for further information.
Find Liverpool Food and Drink Festival on Facebook or follow @LivFoodDrink on Twitter and @LivFoodFest on Instagram to keep up to date with the latest news.
For similar features, pictures that’ll make you feel that lunchtime can’t come round soon enough, and news on next year’s Food and Drink Festival as soon as we have it, visit our food & drink page.
Image caption: The Favourite Place to Eat Out award is presented to Amalia by Good Taste Magazine publisher, Jade Wright.